Moving forward: think, reflect, play...

This blog is a continuation of Stepping back, looking forward: A year to think, reflect and play... More than anything, my sabbatical leave taught me that I need to take the time *daily* to look forward...even in the midst of a hectic work schedule. And the library staff needs to do the same...think, reflect, play... Formerly Stepping back, looking forward

6/18/2007

And you think I have been quiet...

For the last month and a half, I have been concentrating on all my final reports for my sabbatical leave. One report is Onramps to Digital Resources in the California Community Colleges and the other is a similar study for my own campus (which included an inventory of resources that could be digitized)

Check out the survey instruments:
Community College study: http://tinyurl.com/32fdxh
Pasadena City College's study: http://tinyurl.com/2t5gge

And I have now expanded it to include all community colleges in the country:
http://tinyurl.com/24aeaa

Results of the statewide survey will be made available electronically in late July after I present it to the Council of Chief Librarians, California Community Colleges.

Whew! It feels so great to have these surveys analyzed and ready for distribution. Now I am off for a four day cruise to Ensenada with my daughter Amy who just graduated from high school. Then to Washington State for a vacation with my family. You'll find me in the hammock! It has been an incredible sabbatical year and I have learned so much...and will continue to blog about my activities. Hope you will continue to read! ;-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home