Moving forward: think, reflect, play...

This blog is a continuation of Stepping back, looking forward: A year to think, reflect and play... More than anything, my sabbatical leave taught me that I need to take the time *daily* to look forward...even in the midst of a hectic work schedule. And the library staff needs to do the same...think, reflect, play... Formerly Stepping back, looking forward

4/02/2007

Fwd: Last call for responses to the digitization survey....

Today was my last ditch effort to get the last 15
libraries to respond to the survey. I really wanted a
strong showing so that when I write the report and a
subsequent grant, I have the strong support and
snapshot of where we are in along the digitzation
road. But really, having to pester everyone is a
drag...and so time consuming. At least I was able to
talk to a few colleagues I hadn't seen in a long time.

Just 15 colleges left to have 100% response to this
survey on digitization.

Last day to respond is Monday, April 9th.
I will be extracting the data and doing the
analysis.... and corresponding report.


15 libraries still have not responded:
Berkeley College
College of Marin
Compton College
Cuyamaca College
Feather River College
Grossmont College
Imperial Valley College
Laney College
LA Southwest College
Los Angeles Trade-Tech College
Monterey Peninsula College
Riverside College
San Diego City College
San Joaquin Delta College
San Jose City College

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home