Moving forward: think, reflect, play...

This blog is a continuation of Stepping back, looking forward: A year to think, reflect and play... More than anything, my sabbatical leave taught me that I need to take the time *daily* to look forward...even in the midst of a hectic work schedule. And the library staff needs to do the same...think, reflect, play... Formerly Stepping back, looking forward

2/10/2007

Mammoth, snow, and blogging

Today I am in Mammoth with Jeff and Amy and since I
slept in the car on the way up, I only needed about 4
hours of sleep during the night. So, 5:30 am, the
coffee was on, the fire was crackling, and the
wireless was spinning! I now have an account in
Technorati (to track my blogs) and 43 things (ok,
raising chickens and beekeeping started my life list),
and have been playing for 3 hours with other things I
have not had time to explore. To paraphrase Tennyson,
"Ah, a woman's reach should exceed her grasp, or
what's a heaven for?"


p.s. Today is Sunday and I went into my blog and tried out some of the features of Technorati. It is fantastic! Readers can now put in a topic and search my blog (try it, type in a topic like digitization) and it takes you to Technorati and lists all the entries under that topic. I needed something like this myself since now my blog is quite extensive and I wanted to organize it a bit. Sweet!
Don't know about Technorati? click here for the Wikipedia defintion and links

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home