Moving forward: think, reflect, play...

This blog is a continuation of Stepping back, looking forward: A year to think, reflect and play... More than anything, my sabbatical leave taught me that I need to take the time *daily* to look forward...even in the midst of a hectic work schedule. And the library staff needs to do the same...think, reflect, play... Formerly Stepping back, looking forward

4/16/2007

Life without wireless!

I am in Washington State working on my report for the digitization survey...How spoiled I have been with wireless everywhere I travel...everywhere I am...

Today I am in the Timberland Library in Belfair...and checking on a few things for my report. How transparent connections have been and how strange it is not to be able to hop over to the web to check a fact, or statistic, or results...

Yet, somhow this is so nice...I sit with a view of the canal, the with just the unconnected pc...

Actually, our lives are filled with so much distraction that I have found it helpful to *not* be connected...I can easily focus on my analysis and writing....

Ah, it is paradise here...at the Hood Canal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home