Moving forward: think, reflect, play...

This blog is a continuation of Stepping back, looking forward: A year to think, reflect and play... More than anything, my sabbatical leave taught me that I need to take the time *daily* to look forward...even in the midst of a hectic work schedule. And the library staff needs to do the same...think, reflect, play... Formerly Stepping back, looking forward

9/28/2007

Blogs in Google Reader

Wow...finding time for this Infopeople course is challenging, especially since I have been on jury duty. These are the blogs that I subscribed to in Google Reader. Since I also have several in my Yahoo account, I chose some other ones.


blogwithoutalibrary.
Books that get "under your skin"
Information Wants To be Free
Librarians' Internet
Library Stuff
Looking forward
manybooks.net
Out On The Stoop
PCC Library Technology Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home