Moving forward: think, reflect, play...

This blog is a continuation of Stepping back, looking forward: A year to think, reflect and play... More than anything, my sabbatical leave taught me that I need to take the time *daily* to look forward...even in the midst of a hectic work schedule. And the library staff needs to do the same...think, reflect, play... Formerly Stepping back, looking forward

2/01/2019

Konmari freedom happening

Comment from: Mary Ann Laun

Only now, six years after retirement and with one grandchild in kindergarten, I am free to declutter this home in a major way.  A few years ago, I started with Anne Cain after reading her books and listening to her CD.  We completed clothes, books, kitchen but stalled on papers and everything else.  Her Netflix show encouraged me to start over, purging even more.  It is an amazing process and I am feeling "lighter" by shedding so much.  I am listing things I’ll be free to do after Konmari completed!  Some of these were echoed in my retirement list.


Cricut classes and projects
Ukelele lessons and practice
Learn to draw
Gardening
Garden crafts
Crafting
Make pin jewelry from old button box and old pieces of jewelry
Make soap
Harvest garden projects


Continue:
Genealogy
Write Mom and Dad’s story
Write Manu’s story
Digitize genealogy papers and tag
Update genealogy software
Organize all photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home